Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 15.6" i7 4700MQ 1TB 8GB WIN8 Notebooks Discounts

rbraz23 (USD) :
Pros: Incredibly fast I-7 Processor, High-end Nvidia graphics card for the price range, sleek backlit keyboard, high quality harmon/kodon speakers, nice metallic finish
Cons: Screen resolution is lacking, ever-so-slight scratching sound
I would have given this five stars had it not been for the lackluster screen resolution. Honestly, everything about this laptop would make you think it's a laptop priced over $1000 (I got it for $750 off Rakuten which used to be buy.com), except for the screen resolution. My mom also bought a laptop recently from Dell for $350 and it has the exact same screen resolution - now tell me there isn't something wrong with that. But otherwise, it's a powerful mid-range laptop that will probably last me for a while.

Ricardo Moore (WA) :
Solid machine, took me a while to get used to the exhaust being on the right hand side. Handles all of the stuff I use it for :- CorelDRAW x6, LoL, WoW, watching movies and basic word processing.

Hypnotoad (NJ) :
Title says it all. This laptop is great for the price... IF you can handle Windows 8. Dedicated 2gb gfx card makes gaming nice. Back lit keyboard is very nice for night/low light use.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét