Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite S75D-A7272 17.3-Inch Discounts

Alexis Pojomovsky (NY) :
This is a super piece of hardware! built with the last and most powerful amd chip to the date. The A10-5750M delivers a lot of power, enough for all my basics tasks and occasional gaming too! The display is simply amazing, the colors are vibrant, and the body feels strong and is very elegant!


B235 cake with frosting (Atlanta, GA) :
This laptop is better than I expected. For those who are computer illiterate, its features might not be fully comprehensible.
Function keys can be altered in the advanced settings of the bios to either default to FN mode and depress the FN key to use standard F1, F2 type functions (default setting) OR it can be switched to having to use the FN key + function keys to get Toshiba functions to work.

Karamel (Las Vegas, NV) :
I'm picky when it comes to my computers because they never seem to work right for me. I decided to step away from my usual desktops and try laptops out for once, and I gotta say, I'm not at all disappointed. I'm still getting used to having to charge it every two hours or so, and making sure I'm not blocking the air vent, but it runs beautifully (minus the unnecessary mess that is Windows 8.) Games run perfectly even at the highest video quality, though it seems to have a hard time running anything else while I play.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét