Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

TOSHIBA L75D-A7283 17.3" Discounts

Tennyson (WA) :
I needed a laptop for school, and as an older father and husband, did not have time to wade through all the different descriptions and such. So, followed consumers reports on this and it's amazing. Great look and feel, LARGE screen, and plenty fast. The resolution and sound are awesome too. For less than $500, you just can't beat this deal.

M. Mays (NJ) :
This is my 3rd Toshiba Satelite (never paid more than $450) and they last about 4-5 years of daily use before keys wear and system performance gets sluggish, but a real workhorse laptop for nearly the bottom of the barrel pricing. The Quad-core processor and 6G RAM was worth the extra $60 dollars over the lowest base model. It zips along pretty good and is supposedly a game rated laptop although I'm not a gamer. The only complaint I have is the touchpad has a few too many bells and whistles I have yet to figure out - be careful where you let your fingers wander! I use an external mouse so that's not big a deal most of the time. Also still trying to figure out Win 8 but that's not Toshiba's fault. I just hit the App key and click on the Desktop tile to get back to the land of familiarity.

D. Comiskey "devrock1" (NH, USA)
My brother in law bought this to use after having to give back his Mac at his old job. I don't know if it's Win 8 or the laptop itself, but frankly, it's a piece of garbage and I'm having him return it tomorrow. The computer is CONSTANTLY locking up so that you have to hard reset it. And this happened 3 times during the initial setup!
Windows 8 is an abomination of an OS. It's by far the worst thing I've ever used. I attempted to "upgrade" this laptop to Window 7 Pro, but it just refuses to recognize the DVD. I've worked in IT for quite a long time and this is one of the most frustrating things I've ever worked on. No wonder no businesses use this OS.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét