Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5340 15.6-Inch Discounts

Josh (Hope Village, n/a Trinidad and Tobago) :
I just purchased this computer for my girlfriend, and so far she loves it. I personally don't really like Windows 8 yet, especially when using the touchpad, but that is Microsoft's problem. The computer is fast, durable, and has a good sized screen. Perfect for her, as she mainly uses it for e-mail, movies, homework, and Pinterest. One thing to note is that the touchpad has quite a texture to it. Its a little awkward and doesn't have perfect touch response, and I foresee the pits collecting grime after a while. Overall, a great computer for the price!

Bob (Charleston, SC) :
Let me start off by saying that this computer cannot be beat with the pricing. it is fast, light, and user friendly. have had it scince April and it still works really well for email, Facebook, Netflix, and web browsing. great family product. I downloaded minecraft on it and it works really well!! it might not seem like it but i can get up to 25-30 fps on medium settings. It is a great product and cant be beat. i love it and use it every single day. my only problem is that the battery is small only 3-4 hours depending on what u r doing

Chris Hingle (Lancaster, SC) :
I really don't know what to say except wow. For the little we spent on this laptop we have been more than pleased. Windows 8 takes a bit of getting used to. Its no XP or 7 for sure, but then again on the plus side, its not Vista either, is it? :) This computer loads up super fast, and was compatible with the 1 terrabyte seagate go flex external hard drive we purchased to go with it. I have been using it the most and I cannot stop using it. I am at it most of the time. I love this computer. Best $400 @ i ever spent in my life.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét