Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite U945-S4390 14.0-Inch Discounts

S. Power (Austin, Texas, United States) :
There is a bigger difference between 14.0 inches and the smaller sized screens that other "Ultrabooks" have than you might expect. In my opinion, the larger screen on this laptop is worth the slight increase in size and weight. The price is about where it should be also.
This machine is fast, attractive, and seemingly well-made. I am happy with this laptop and think that you will be also.

Jocill (Mission, TX) :
Extremely light weight, solid construction, looks so nice and professional. I used for many hours and don't get hot which surprise me a lot. I'm still on the learning curve for the Windows 8 but is something that sooner or later you need to do. I love to have the solid state disk cache, you can turn ON/OFF your ultrabook in seconds. the LED backlight keyboard is awesome, no problems with the WiFi connections, I can work or surf on the web without disturb my wife in the bedroom. You can't find a better deal for this price.

Iles Fan "Gary" (Boston, MA USA) :
This was a Christmas present for my 19 year old son and sophomore international business major. I will tell you he really enjoys this laptop. He describes it as fast and loves the mouse pad which he states is really responsive. It is very slim and lightweight and his college roommate, who is a techie, says this is the one to buy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét