Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite S875-S7140 17.3-Inch Discounts

Amy Wilhelm (New Hyde Park, NY USA) :
I did quite a bit of shopping around to find a good laptop for not a ridiculous amount of money. I'm very happy with the choice I've made. I use this computer primarily for work, and the programs I use are graphically intensive and rough on a processor. This computer maintains its speed regardless of what I've got running. It's comfortable to use, doesn't get hot on your lap, the graphics are great, and it looks cool too! Many have complained about Windows 8. I'm actually enjoying it now that I've become acclimated to using it. As for long term usage of this computer, I can't yet say, but so far I am very impressed.

NGHIA H. PHO (VN) :
It works very good and fast, a lot of space on the Hard drive It is not too heavy and so quiet.
I read a review about this Laptop from some reviewer who said that it does not have a LED
on the "Caps Lock" key, it is not true, I see the green light when I hit the Caps Lock key.
I have the Laptop just 4 weeks but I love it.

Chuck (CA) :
got this item in a timely fashion,packaged carefully,works great.this Toshiba is a quality machine and I am very pleased with its performance.i highly recommend this product.

1 nhận xét: