Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba C55-A5281 15.6" Discounts

Nancy Irlbacher (Downers Grove, IL USA) :
I did a lot of research to get the best buy for my buck. This laptop has delivered and so did the seller. I'm very happy the fan is attached to the side of the laptop instead of the bottom. That is what causes over heating which is what I experienced with my Compaq laptop. So glad to be rid of that dinosaur!! The only negative thing with this laptop is the speakers/audio. It is very tinny sounding but I'm ordering up a speaker set. I don't listen to music from my laptop but I do watch movies so I hope the speakers will rectify the problem. I will update my comments when I find out!

Drav_ (22 Knightbridge Road) :
Well, I was so freakin excited to get this laptop! I was expected it to run just about any game i play and i does, but not at the quality i was expecting. Don't get me wrong on this, but it is a great laptop! But i would not suggest this laptop if you are expecting it use it for gaming, if you are, you will not get what you are expecting upit of it, this laptop deserves a 4 star rating though!! For being a descent laptop! :D
And not to mention! It does not get warm that often.
Shipping: It came in a nicely concealed box! And i got it in 1 1/2 buisness days! That's insane!
Well! This is a 4 star rating for all you guys/gals out there wondering how this laptop is!

Liliana Mogni (USA) :
It was what I have been looking for. Cheap and good. I recommend this computer. I love Toshiba. The shipping also was good and in time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét