Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite L55-A5284NR 15.6-Inch Discounts

John Delly (Elkland, MO United States) :
I like the touch screen. Its very responsive to my touch.
I nearly ordered a windows 7, but went with 8. I have been surprised at how quickly I learn how to use windows 8. Its all right with touch screen. I really like the way this machine search for my wireless network and printer. They were quickly found and I was up and running. Great sound. No negatives at this time. more later
More later after I've had the Toshiba awhile. Nothing neg.

Cody (CT, USA) :
For some reason, this one kept going to sleep after a minute or two of no use. I obviously checked the power settings and that was not the problem. I don't think it's a common problem as I have a 17.3" Toshiba and have had zero problems. (Hopefully I won't jinx myself) I did return this one and utilized Amazons superb return process. I would say just be aware of what happened to me and go from there. Hope this helps your decision process.

Merrie (Indianapolis, IN, US) :
Be careful when purchasing this item. I thought I was getting a touch screen and to my surprise it wasn't! Even took it to a friend that recommended the Toshiba to help me figure out why touch screen didnt work. I was embarrassed when he told me it was because the lap top I got didn't have one! Other than that it is ok. touchpad mouse is not very responsive. Like the windows 8 system.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét