Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite U925T-S2120 12.5-Inch Discounts

Papaw of 1-2-3-4-5-?- "Missionary" (Peru) :
Very different from a normal laptop, works great, but not having some type of protection for the screen is a slight draw back. I used a 3.0 usb external hard drive to install most of my heavy ended programs and it works great. This allows me to not fill up the 128 gig digital memory. I also use an Anker 3.o USB docking station. The entire system runs fast and smooth with two extra monitors (one being a flat screen TV). Had no problems. When going portable (unhooked from docking station) it is like having a very large tablet. This is nice for watching movies, or browsing internet while watching TV. The back-lit keyboard is really nice. I recommend it.

Daniel Urrea (Lexington, KY) :
Is a nice product as well i guess the only bad thing i see on it is the design of the back camera with doesn't work when it gets to tablet mode. I suggest to buy a case for it to travel and open it everywhere. The other stuff is nice, the keyboard was more than i expected. is a very fine product.

R. Aghevli (Denver, CO) :
It's nice to see others have given this a high rating. I have had amazing luck with Toshiba laptops for many years. I can't say that for this one. My first one arrived with a non-working touchscreen that Toshiba tech support couldn't fix, so it went back. The second one has super slow wireless (have updated the drivers to the latest version and talked to Toshiba tech support and reset it twice to factory settings). I am very disappointed with this laptop. It's a great idea but the buggy wireless situation renders it useless (especially since it doesn't have a Ethernet port). I bought the two from a different seller who takes them back no-questions asked, so got lucky there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét