Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba C855D-S5103 15.6-inch Discounts

Rat Momma (San Jose, Costa Rica) :
Not a techie, won't say a thing about the innards except it seems to perform well for someone who doesn't know what the heck it has on the inside. Windows 8 is truly as awful as everyone says. If you can, partition disk and put Linux in there. Pros, having a numerical keyboard is great, wonderful monitor size. Cons, the keyboard layout is odd (nothing is where you expect it to be), horrible track pad, no volume keys. Then again, for that price, I suppose it's OK.

KVanB "Karen" (Racine, WI USA) :
I love the computer itself, but I am having a difficult time adjusting to Windows 8. With all the swiping from different directions to do different things, I'm always swiping something when I don't want to.

Camile Bailey (florida, miami, usa) :
t was my first time buying from the seller, but no complaints. The laptop is brand new and as advertised. Great design and sleek with an overall professional look. It's the perfect size and not bulky at all. The keyboard is very comfortable and the texture of the keys makes for easy typing. It's my first Toshiba and it has made a great impression.

1 nhận xét: