Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5900 Notebook Discounts

Elizabeth Tripp (22 Knightbridge Road) :
Warning, I had this laptop for 3 months and then it self set a BIOS password that no one knows. I contacted Toshiba about the problem and they said it was my fault for running a BIOS update suggested by their maintenance software. Toshiba refuses to acknowledge the motherboard self locked and claims since it boots to a password screen, the motherboard is working. What doesn't work is my laptop and they want me to pay $140 for a new motherboard, with no guarantee that it will not happen again. I have an HP that is 5 years old and still works great, hate I updated and went to a company that will not back its product.


Castra (San Francisco, CA USA) :
I am using this computer right now to write this review. Truly awesome. Toshiba really lives up to it's name. The brand is good and this product is great. Will recommend it for anyone.

NWM (NJ,USA) :
First off I should state I bought this computer for schooling purposes, as well as entertainment when I'm not using it for school, which most would do. That being said, I do play video games, and I was not able to play a video game, and watch a YouTube video at the same time without my processor being at 97-99%, so if you're looking to use it for gaming with no modifications afterward you might want to look elsewhere.
The OS of Windows 8 irked me at first, but it's not too bad for the laptop when you get used to it, the 500 GB Hard Drive is pretty nice especially if you're using it for what I am where you might have some pretty hefty files. The boot up time is slow the first few times (for me at least, which was expected), but after about 2 days of using it, the boot time is around 10-15 seconds, which is not too bad.
Overall in terms of hardware, the computer can handle light tasks and heavy tasks, but not more than 1 or 2 at a time. The boot time is pretty dang good.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét