Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite S55-A5256NR 15.6-Inch Discounts

Sizatt (USD) :
I love my new laptop. I couldn't be happier. It is taking some getting used to using windows 8, but it will come with time.
I love the back light feature on the keyboard. The screen is bright and I love the weight of the laptop, so light to carry.
Looking forward to many years with it,

German Ariel Romani (CA) :
When I decided to purchase the product, the first thing that I analyze was the component, after that I was happily surprised with the product it self, the format, the wigth and the prestations. It was my first buy but now I will consider this manufacter more serious, when I want to upgrade to a better equipment

Oleg L. Frayman (WA) :
Good laptop for a student, last generation processor:
Con: windows 8 is horrible, wireless will require for you to download latest firmware from Toshiba. This laptop does not have touchscreen making Windows 8 very difficult to use.
Thanks

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét