Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite L45T-A4230NR 14-Inch Discounts

Itzia () :
Going into college I was looking for a good laptop but nothing fancy for my college budget. It's a great size, and I am starting to really like windows 8. The only thing is that the camera quality pretty much sucks, my iphone takes better pictures, but I don't really care because I don't spend time taking selfies or filming videos of myself for youtube or anything. Other than that, it's been perfect so far and was exactly what I was looking for.

Ronald D. Trom "Ron" (Florence, AZ) :
This is my wife's computer. She loves the touch screen, although there is some getting used to a new operating system.

foss (austin, tx) :
Besides what I mentioned in the subject, I was also bothered by the fact that a diamond lattice pattern is clearly visible on the screen with any source of glare. I don't have that issue with any other touchscreen device I have made in this decade.
Not being able to tilt the screen back that far really bothered me as well, especially due to the fact the screen glare is so bad on this laptop.
I did find the CPU and the integrated Intel HD 4000 GPU to be very good however.
I don't think I would recommend this laptop due to the screen glare and inability to tilt back far. It also lacks Bluetooth, which is bad.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét