Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Discounts

Austin Grace (Orlando fl) :
Defanatly a very good laptop for the money. I'd recommend you shop around. I picked this up at a local retailer for 629. I don't think you can do high end gaming on this computer though. I have yet to see this computer slow down. I love how you get 4 usb 3.0 ports. the speakers sound awesome and the mic is good as well. I really don't think you will find a computer with this much performance for the money. Plus the expandability to 16 gb ram is awesome. I picked up the coolermaster x2 notebook cooler for this thing and it works perfectly to keep it cool. The battery life is not the best. I'd say 3 hours or so. I do wished it had bluetooth but it's not a deal breaker for me. The keyboard is not all that bad. The best keyboard I ever used on a laptop was on a macbook pro but this keyboard is not bad.

Paul Rossi Rampersad (Grand Forks, ND, US) :
the computer is fast and efficient, plus the backlit keyboard is wonderful.. i will recommend this for anyone. :) windows 8 takes a bit getting used to and i hate that there is no start button but the computer workd fine :)

AIRizona (WA) :
Shopped around a lot before buying this laptop. Other laptops may have more features/performance but I felt the $$$ went up faster than the features. Very happy with this purchase, definitely got my moneys worth.

1 nhận xét: