Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Qosmio X875-Q7390 17.3-Inch Discounts

Danny (Anchorage, Alaska) :
I got the Qosmio laptop. Few weeks back, and I'm quite impressed with it. Its pretty damn fast when its starts up and takes you straight into the main menu where you can select what you an to do. I always been a fan of Nvidia graphics, and playing the high-end games like Crisis 3 on it doesn't pose any issue on the unit. It'll get hot while running games like that mainly because of all four processors are running. But if you want to keep it cool, I suggest buying a cool in pad designed for gaming laptops. These things deffinately do a god job sucking that hot air out from beneath it. I would choose this gamin g platform over Alienwhare anytime.

Simmsd (South Carolina) :
This computer is ideal for viewing 3d blu ray movies as well as streaming HD or SD films...
Although the computer is a bit on the heavy side, and the battery life is not that impressive, the other features positively outweigh these two minor issues....I am very pleased with my purchase..

Garry (Clawson, Michigan) :
Great all around computer, fast for gamming and very well built and also I find this one easy to use Their are a couple built after this one came out but the reviews are not as good as this one. I have hade many computers in my life made by different companies and so far Toshiba brand is one that you don't have to worry about any model. My wife has a Toshiba that is one of the reasons I bought this one. (Great tech support also)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét