Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7332 17-Inch Discounts

Sir George Martini "Verbalosity" (Fromage Au Gratin, Wisconsin) :
This Toshiba is a great laptop for the price and it has a decent amount of memory and disk space, although you can find it cheaper elsewhere. The display is slightly larger and movies look good on it. I personally dislike Windows 8, but that's a minor problem once you get used to it. I also purchased a Toshiba 3TB external hard drive for all my movies and both work excellently.

Richard Perdue "sage533" (Denison, Tx USA) :
I have bought several lately of various brands, 2 of this one for me and my wife. This one is the fastest. Windows 8 can take some adjustment if one is not tech oriented, so I downloaded classic shell and it opened up old school familiarity with new app functionality.

MJC (Staten Island, NY) :
Like others I have found this laptop for a much lower price (in my case $299 after rebate) at local brick and mortar office supply stores (Office Depot). It is last years model so it is on clearance. It runs fine and has a very, very nice screen and keyboard. It took a while to get used to the mouse pad but with a bit of tweaking of the settings it settled down OK. Still, it works much better with an external mouse but that is just my personal preference. Windows 8 took 1/2 to get used to but Toshiba provides a single click link to the traditional desktop. My fifth version of Windows so I guess I've gotten used to making transitions. So I am very, very happy. Was ready to spend up to $200 more to get a 17.3 inch screen with 500+ GB of disk and 6+ GB of RAM but didn't need to.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét