Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite U945-S4380 14.0-Inch Discounts

J. Hunt "part time shopper" (usa) :
I'm a computer nerd of old, but lately I just like to use them and not try to fix them or set them up. Back in the days of early laptops, in the 90s, I was not a big fan of Toshiba. This time around I figured why not, because it has better than the average specifications compared to the Sony, HP, Dell, etc. More memory, faster processor, equals faster computer.
This thing has full size keyboard, large screen, but still super light. For the price, I really don't think that there is a way to beat it.
We have only had it for a month, but in that time I think I have figured out that this will do just fine.

David King (Burma) :
Light weight, fast and portable. Works great in my work environment as I have a Toshiba 3.0 docking station also. I can watch video's or attach to HDTV. I use Skype to make video or receive/make audio calls if necessary.It's battery life and small profile makes it perfect for me and it can play video's on any browser. I just wish it had a touch screen but I will add a touch monitor to my docking station so I guess it is somewhat of a work around. The price was competative and in line with other PC's but as for me I find it a hundred times more useful than a smart phone. I just plug it into the docking station and I have the computing power no phone can match! Besides when I go to dinner with my kids I don't spend the evening texting my every move. I'll read my e-mail after I'm done!

Pegasus (Lockport, NY USA) :
Great ultrabook for the price. I not get a chance to do too much comparison before I bought this. This is extremely fast and reliable. However can't say the same thing about Windows 8... Pretty annoying almost "android" wannabe features.
The keyboard on this laptop requires a bit getting used as it is pretty slim but you'll get used to it within a few days use.
The sound on this is not great but that is not surprising on an ultrabook. You'd need external speakers if you want to listen to music on this. I use Skype frequently so feedback I get from the other side is very clear voice and picture.
Really light and I find myself using this versus my tablet these days because of the keyboard. Hope this helps!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét