Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C55T-A5247 15.6-Inch Discounts

Nadia (california) :
I got the laptop as I'm doing my degree online and it's very good so far...After reading the negative reviews about windows 8 i was a bit skeptical but I must say the touch screen has made it very manageable. The only hang up I had was the lack of a start button, which anyone would find weird since start buttons have alwayssssss been present. However, i just downloaded a start button and all is well.
Overall Great Purchase.

Jamesmid (Sacramento, CA) :
This laptop has worked really well as a starter for Windows 8. Being able to switch between a mouse and pointing a finger and touching the screen has made the transition much easier to Windows 8. It runs quietly without the noise of a cooling fan and is light enough that it can truly be used in the lap while sitting in a recliner. The pricing was very reasonable and makes it a good value as well.

Joseph Olson "desert runner" (gulfport mississippi) :
well contrary to other reviews I read bout this unit ,which im typing on to do this review , windows 8 take some time to getting used to and the speakers are very loud compared to other reviews listed as well I love it , but I am taking precautions by adding an extra antivirus and im gonna back up the entire system on a 3 terabyte external hard drive since drivers only come off the Toshiba website if for some reason you have to re download them , (no driver disks came with unit ) but then my previous Toshiba didn't have any either . but I am very happy with this computer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét