Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba C55-A5220 15.6" Discounts

Dubindvm "sugartaffy" (GA) :
I purchased this laptop for a family member who wanted a computer for word processing, web surfing, and very light online gaming (no heavy graphics). So far, this has been perfect for her. The speed is more than adequate for everything she needs done, and setup was easy. Like the other Toshiba notebook models I've tried, the keyboard feel wasn't to my personal preference, but she has no complaints.

Candace (US) :
This is a decent laptop for the price. I purchased this for school purposes. It does the job. I love how quiet and cool it stays no matter how long it's on. The material it's made of feels cheap to the touch. I have been using this laptop for a few weeks now without any issues, until the last two days. I have not added anything to the computer to cause it to be slow although the last two times i've tried starting it up it doesn't want to respond. The scroll feature on the mouse pad will randomly stop working as well as the key pad. Not a big fan of the windows 8 either.

Jon D. Satko "jdsatko" (Porterville, CA) :
This is a most excellent computer for basic needs: DVD movies, internet, email, document writing, simple software. It has the fastest warm-up time of any computer I have ever experienced. From pushing the power button, it was displaying the Start menu in 9 seconds. At 1 minute, 3 seconds, I was on amazon.com, ready to write this review. I highly recommend this laptop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét