Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5240NR 15.6-Inch Discounts

Reisima (San Diego, CA) :
We talked with a computer guy and this had everything we were looking for. We would've preferred windows 7 since everyone complains about windows 8 but really after messing around a bit with it, its not that bad if your a techy person. If your not comfortable with tablets and smart phones then i would stay a way a look for a windows 7 computer. This was easy to set up and it has a desktop app which is nice just missing the start button so it still is different than your usual desktop.

Mike Thayer (Indianapolis, IN, US) :
Just pulled this out of the box and so far less than stellar impression. OS seems slow in boot up. I have used IE Explorer and it seemed slow so I downloaded Firefox. Took 5 minutes to download. When I finally pulled up a bandwidth check it shows my download speed at .5 MBPS and upload of 2.16 MBPS. Much slower than I know my network is capable of. I have two other computers and android devices I run and don't have any issues. I checked the status of the wireless adapter and it shows 120 MBPS so I am not sure what gives.
As for the laptop itself, not real up on the keyboard layout, though I think most of that is getting used to it. So far not impressed. Hope I have a setting that needs to be changed to improve my opinion.

Jim Weaver "Kicker" (CT, USA) :
Bought the laptop for my granddaughter who is entering 6th grade and while school hasn't started yet she has enjoyed it for movies, books, Skype, email, and games. We took it to the cottage we rented at the beach and used it to find interesting things to do and great places to eat.
It's been perfect so far! She is thrilled with it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét