Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite U845W-S410 14.4-Inch Discounts

Rick Shaffer (Italy) :
I'm very happy with this Ultrabook. It does everything I need it to do, and probably a lot more. But it's very thin and easy to stow in my briefcase, leaving a lot of room for other stuff. But the best feature is that it fires up very fast, so, if I want to use it for as little as 5-mins, I don't take most of that time waiting for it to be ready. At most, it takes 15-seconds to be ready to go. I'm a teacher, and move from classroom to classroom, so waiting around for a computer to get its act together isn't in the cards. This machine fills the bill!

DJ HERE (San Diego, CA) :
The ultra wide HD screen resolution of 1736x768 is great for working on two things at once. The screen is unfortunately not an IPS panel, but the viewing angles (from the sides) are decent. The back-lit keyboard is also a huge plus, however adjusting is settings requires you to play around in the bios. The built is good, with little or no keyboard flex and the feature set is great with the USB 3.0, network, HDMI, and audio/mic out. Sadly though, I estimated that battery life at just under 4:30 with the screen at 60%, wifi/bluetooth on, listening to streaming radio. This is a far cry from the claimed 8 hours plus, but if you utilize some power saving features you might be able to squeeze another hour or so out of it.

Zoso444 (Beijing, China) :
I bought this ultrabook for my daughter after graduation. She heads to college soon and wanted something small and light on the big campus. The battery seems to keep a long time. The screen is amazingly clear. We are very impressed with our purchase. The price was right for a sweet ultrabook!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét