Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite L75-A7271 17.3-Inch Discounts

Robert Todd Stoebener (Cameron, MO USA) :
Do not buy this. The price might be inviting but, you get what you pay for. The touchpad is awful. The keyboard in rather unresponsive. I keep having to go back and type things over and over due to the poor keyboard. RAM usage will all of the sudden spike making the computer unusable until you do a complete shutdown. I have loved my Toshibas in the past but, this model is junk.

Suzy (GRANBURY, TX, US) :
So far I am getting used to the new operating system. I'm not sure I like Windows 8. But the computer is fast and so sleek and beautiful. The keyboard is great with the raised tiles. I'll probably end up getting a mouse as I'm not fond of touch pads and find this one a little "touchy". I thinking I will learn to love this computer.

D M. (WA) :
The LCD Screen became blurry and unreadable after 10-12 days. I sent the computer in to Toshiba to have it repaired and I was told that was not covered under the warranty.
This is very unacceptable and no consumer should have to spend money on a computer and then have to pay to have it repaired.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét