Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba KIRAbook 13 i7 Touchscreen Discounts

Mary (NC) :
Ok, I am so happy. Just got my Kirabook and it is everything I hoped it would be...and with some great services which is a new twist. I really wanted a lightweight beautiful laptop but didn't know what to get, and I didn't really want to go Apple. I like Windows. I know it, it works great for me and I'm super productive with it. I did some research and David Pierce's review on The Verge convinced me to look closely at Toshiba's new Kirabook. He said, "the first truly premium Windows 8 laptop we've seen in a long time, competitive across every spec and feature with the best of what Apple can offer". I love that it comes with two years of Adobe Photoshop, security and 24/7 support which gives me good peace of mind but the best thing is how beautiful the display is. I can't get over how crystal clear it is - this device is fast and sleek. Love it. Thanks Toshiba for bringing back some powerful beauty!

Unzipt (Fort Lauderdale, FL USA) :
I love this computer. I have an Asus Zenbook ultrabook computer. I liked it but it had very "soft" keys that made it difficult to use for word processing. Granted, I did use it to prepare a very complicated legal document, but the Kirabook is so much better. I am having fun and loving the hell out of Windows 8. I live in a Mac vs. PC household and I am not even a little tempted to go Mac. Very happy with the Kirabook

Jcjc5555 (Miami,Fl.) :
Insane laptop. Sure a few people "Negative Nancy Types" can find anything wrong with everything they buy. It is a perfect unit. Kicks Apple where it hurts. fasts fast fast and more fast. the keys are real smooth. Changing to the Kirabook was like driving a Pinto and then getting in a Bentley. $2k is a drop in the bucket for what this thing is worth.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét