Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C855-S5118 15.6-Inch Discounts

Deanne Adler (Delray Beach, FL, US) :
I'm enjoying this computer and so far, after a couple of weeks, I'm having no problems with it. Windows 8 takes some getting used to but it's easier than I expected. When I go into normal programs I use the desk top which is readily available in the start menu. I don't use all of the programs in the start menu by choice. Some of them are great. Others I just have no interest in. The display is beautiful and sharp. As of now I am very happy with this purchase. I would give it a 5 star rating but it's to new.

Dequane Thomas (Fairburn, GA. USA) :
I have to say when I got it first and saw the specifications on the processor being 1.10gHz I was upset to see such a small processing speed, but I don't know what Toshiba did but the graphics card, sound card and unique processing quality was somewhat mind-blowing. For someone that is getting a laptop for the first time or wants something small that packs a punch to be used for business but still wanna play a few game (for me it was fifa 13) but still rock out to music, I can say this pc is capable of doing that

Steve-o "the big kahuna" (Florida) :
Got my wife a Toshiba satellite a few years ago and it's working just fine. This came up on sale and given my earlier luck, I bought it online for $260. So far, it's excellent. Very fast and windows 8 is intuitive and fairly easy to work with so far. It's not a thousand dollar computer, but for what I need it for, it's just fine. This is a fine computer for the money and I'm rolling right along with it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét