Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

TOSHIBA C55t-A5287 15.6" Discounts

B. M Smith "love books" (Bermuda) :
Bought it for my son, and he loves it. Using it while he attends college, then comes home and does his homework and social gatherings on it.

Mackenzee "Mackenzee" (USA) :
Easy set up. Touch screen works great. Keyboard is very easy to use which was very important as my previous laptop's touchpad and right and left click buttons were really difficult to scroll and very hard to click. I'm liking Windows 8. This is a really great way to get into Win 8 if you aren't looking for a tablet and still like laptops!

Jenn (NY) :
Ok, I've had the computer for a few days now. Out of the box it is an excellent starter system for the student. Very easy to setup and get going. Windows 8 is not the greatest, however this is not a Windows review... The touch screen is very responsive as I am impressed with the speed and response of the system itself.
I do not have an issue with the speakers as another review stated. The speakers are as expected for this price model. I would recommend this product for any student wanting to upgrade to a touch screen with the latest operating system.
Bottom line, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a gaming system, buy a gaming system. This computer is excellent for the online college classes that I take, and great for a student. As a side note, the new Internet Explorer STINKS.... I would recommend Google Chrome or Firefox for ease of use on the internet...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét