Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba L55-A5284 15.6" Discounts

Kristy (Silverton, CO) :
My Toshiba laptop was an excellent price and works great. This seller is not like some where you commit to buying a big ticket item, pay a good chunk of change and then get crappy service or slow delivery. No, I've experienced that before and against my better judgment I gave ETech a try paying $528 for a professional grade laptop. I had to. The price was just too good. Long story short, my faith in eCommerce for big ticket items is restored. Thank you for the fast delivery and a great laptop!

Duane Shaw (Louisiana) :
I bought this laptop has a birthday gift for me. So far it's working pretty good. It took me a little bit to get use to using Windows 8 but going through the different programs is like using a smartphone. I would recommend it for someone who's on a budget that's looking for a laptop that's up to date with big name brands without the big price.

Becky Marsland-Hill (Boston, USA) :
Love it, haven't really used it much yet, still trying to learn windows 8, having some difficulty with that, but the laptop it self is perfect for what I need it for.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét