Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C55-A5285 Intel® CoreTM i3-3120M Discounts

Tropical-Rocks (PA) :
I just got this to replace an older Dell laptop (8 years) which served me very well. The new Toshiba is an excellent budget priced Laptop with the basic features most people need. I am an IT professional with over 25 years experience and this is a fine soluiton for a home user. It is not a gaming laptop, heavy graphics design, etc, but for browsing, web design, basic graphics design (I use Xara Pro X), and Windows 8 it is working very well. As I am restoring files from my old system I will update this post as time goes by. So far setup has been very straight forward. Files are restoring now, all looks good. Speed is excellent, the Core i3 is performing a little better than I expected. While I love the higher end Laptops ($1200+) for what I need for travel, this does extremely well.

Robert Rogers (Augusta, GA United States) :
I bought this computer for my wife, who watches streamed movies, surfs the web for bargains, keeps up with family and friends on FB, and uses her email. The larger screen is much easier on her eyes vis a vis her old 10" netbook or my 15.4" Satellite or 10" tablet. I would recommend the C55 to anyone who wants an excellent everyday-use computer.

Arturo J. Gonzalez Jr. (Fremont, CA, USA) :
paid $230(+25tax) after rebate($50) at staples, bought it for my GF, even for $400(no tax for most of you) at Amazon this is still a better deal compare to what you'll get from Dell, it's i3 with 6GB ram and 750GB HD. Dell you'll be getting a 4GB ram and 500GB HD at the most and you easily have to wait over ten days to receive it.
If you don't like Windows 8 because of the interface, simply download classic shell (google it) and you'll have a windows 8 with the same layout of Windows 7 but with more newer features.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét